NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
PrimeFlight is pleased to announce Fred Voltaggio as our new General Manager at San Juan Airport (SJU) in Puerto Rico.
Fred has recently retired after 20 plus years with American Airlines. He also worked as a manager for Eastern Airlines for 18 years. He has held a multitude of leadership positions, all of which are operational in nature. His most recent AA position was as the Caribbean Project Manager in Port au Prince, Haiti, where he coordinated American efforts to provide service to the public during the earthquake.
Fred's ability to relate to all employees and business partners is one of his strongest characteristics. This ability, combined with his operational experience, makes him the ideal choice to take the leadership role for PrimeFlight at SJU.