NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
PrimeFlight's data-driven ground support services are the cover story in the latest issue of Ground Support Worldwide magazine.
Mark Marudas and Steve Leonard talk about how our proprietary automated centralized dispatch system, SynTrack, and our exterior aircraft cleaning process, X-Wash, enhance the passenger experience and add value for our customers.
A management information system puts employees where they need to be when they need to be there.
"To support our customer's customer service needs is our basic core philosophy," says Mark Marudas, executive vice president of operations and business development. "To accomplish that task, we put a lot of emphasis on ensuring that we develop exceptional people and have a system in place that supports our various services that can be standardized through a large network to enhance passenger experience and add value to an airlines's brand."
Buried in that long quote is the phrase "have a system" that's one key to the company's focus on brand management.
Continue reading the full article... (page 12)
For questions or more information about our ground handling services, automated dispatch or X-Wash, contact us.