NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
September 19th was declared PrimeFlight Appreciation Day by Southwest Airlines at Jacksonville International Airport (JAX). The PrimeFlight JAX team was honored by Southwest Airlines for their outstanding customer service with a barbecue for all employees.
General Manager Andre Alston says, "It was quite an honor and a true confidence boost to know that one of our most important clients thinks so highly of our work and dedication that they threw us a party to say thank you for all we do."
Congratulations to all PrimeFlight-Southwest employees at JAX!