NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
PrimeFlight is pleased to announce Luis Lastra as the new General Manager at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU) in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Luis is a 25-year veteran of American Airlines, recently retiring as the International Director of the San Juan hub, U.S. Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands for American Eagle.
Beyond his vast experience in airport operations, Luis holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance. He is bilingual in Spanish and English. Having spent the majority of his career in San Juan, Luis is well connected at SJU.
Luis is a proud father of an 11-year-old daughter, Amanda. Both reside in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We are excited to have him join the PrimeFlight team.