NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
We are pleased to announce that Natalia Starling has joined the team as the new PrimeFlight general manager at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP).
Natalia is an Industrial Engineer who comes to us via a career managing commercial property facility cleaning. Most recently Natalia oversaw a workforce in excess of 45 people and 120,000 square feet at a Michelin US plant in the Greenville-Spartanburg area.
Residing in Greer, SC, Natalia is the mother of two children (ages 11 and 13), and enjoys time traveling with her family.
She is an outstanding addition to the PrimeFlight family. Please join us in welcoming Natalia.