NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
PrimeFlight is honored to announce our ISAGO quality certification.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) conducts a thorough audit before awarding the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) certification.
According to IATA, the ISAGO certification, "relies on a backbone of audit standards applicable to all ground companies worldwide, coupled with a uniform set of standards relevant for the specific activities of any ground handler."
We are proud to meet the high standards set by ISAGO and intend to fully uphold these standards moving forward in all current and future PrimeFlight locations.
Read more about the ISAGO certification at the IATA website.