NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines is famous for our Legendary Customer Service, but Southwest Employees are not the only ones inspiring praise from our Customers, an abundance of acclaim belongs to our contracted employees! We received a great compliment from one of our valued Customers, and, in addition to submitting a mark of meritorious service to your Station's record, it behooves us to share the below comments with you so that you can pass them along.
Our contracted employees are invaluable members of our Team, and we are not surprised in the least how quick our Customers are to compliment their excellent Customer Service. Under your Leadership, we are confident that these employees will continue to excel.
Email comments from Mary Prechel:
"My nearly 94 year old mother, Ruth Gower, flew by herself from Midway to MSP last Wednesday and I have a huge Thank You to the Southwest staff at both airports for taking such great care of her. From the time the limo driver handed her off to Southwest in Chicago, your staff respectfully and efficiently made sure she was comfortable, wheeled to the bathroom, got her boarding pass, checked her luggage, etc - and then moved her with a gate change due to weather. Then she was assisted onto the plane for a good flight. I got an escort pass and met her at MSP at the gate and we had a wonderful young woman (I think her name was Hajah?) who assisted us in picking up luggage, going to the bathroom and wheeling her directly to the car. We have flown together last year on Southwest and had the same experience, so she felt up to trying it alone - and now is totally confident about her return flight to IL in January. Thanks Southwest for all that you do in offering such great customer service. That's why we only try to fly with you!"