NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
- PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants Go the Extra Mile
- Passengers Praise PrimeFlight Wheelchair Services
- PrimeFlight Launches Exterior Aircraft Cleaning Division
RON Crew Returns $1,740
The PrimeFlight RON crew at Pittsburgh International Airport found $1,740.00 cash in a seatback on an aircraft. The general manager was contacted by the crew lead, and the money was turned into Southwest Operations when they arrived in station in the morning.
The money found by the crew has been claimed by the passenger who lost it, and verified by the Southwest supervisor and PrimeFlight general manager. Southwest procedure for returning funds was followed, and the passenger is happily on his way to his vacation spot as planned.
This was a great demonstration in not only the quality of work PrimeFlight is doing, but also in the integrity they have showed. We are very happy that this passenger had a happy ending to what was surely a heartbreaking day.