NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
- PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants Go the Extra Mile
- Passengers Praise PrimeFlight Wheelchair Services
- PrimeFlight Launches Exterior Aircraft Cleaning Division
Southwest Acknowledged PrimeFlight as Ingredient to Cleanest Cabins Recognition
SmarterTravel, the largest online resource of expert travel advice for the budget-conscious traveler, announced the winners of its annual Readers' Choice Awards.
For the second year in a row, Southwest Airlines received the #1 position in the Cleanest Cabins category. Southwest acknowledged PrimeFlight, a preferred provider of cabin appearance services, as a key ingredient to this recognition. PrimeFlight has provided cabin cleaning services for Southwest since 2002 and currently operates in 19 Southwest stations nationwide.
Over 7,400 travelers voted in the poll in 12 categories such as Best Baggage Service, Favorite Domestic Airline, and Best On-Time Service, among others. For a complete list of the results, visit http://www.smartertravel.com/Readers-Choice-2009.