NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- Commendation from Gary Kelly, CEO of Southwest Airlines
- PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
- Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
- Luis Lastra Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager at SJU
- Southwest Airlines LUVs PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants
- PrimeFlight Employees Recognized in JAX for Customer Service
- PrimeFlight Employee Receives MSP Service Professional Award
- PrimeFlight Employee Gets Five Stars For Exceptional Service at Philly International
- EWR Aircraft Cleaners Reunite Passenger with Laptop and iPad
- Hot Off the Presses: PrimeFlight's Ground Services Cover Story in Ground Support Worldwide
- Southwest Airlines Declares PrimeFlight Appreciation Day at JAX
- PrimeFlight Welcomes Airline Industry Veteran as General Manager - SJU
- Airline Employee Thanks PrimeFlight Employee for Above-and-Beyond Service
- Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
- PrimeFlight Continues Outstanding Safety Performance
Passengers Thank PrimeFlight Employees for Fantastic Service
Passengers sent letters to thank PrimeFlight employees who assisted them for their fantastic service:
"We are hoping to communicate our extreme pleasure for the service we received when we landed in Honolulu. My husband, Kevin is partially disabled and requires help. We had the pleasure of meeting an employee of PrimeFlight Aviation. He put Kevin in a wheelchair, pushed him to pick up our luggage and assisted myself and my daughters in lifting our heavy bags. He then took us to the arrivals area where we were to meet a flight coming from Denver. We thanked him for all his help.
After a few minutes, the PrimeFlight employee returned to tell us he had checked on the flight from Denver and we were not in the right place. He proceeded to help Kevin get into the wheelchair again and took us to the right baggage turnstile!
It is important to Kevin and myself that we write to compliment him on his fantastic service. He truly went out of his way to help us. Thank you very much! "
- Susan, Kevin, Kaitlyn and Haley G.
"We had a wonderful experience at the airport in Little Rock. A PrimeFlight employee came up behind us, grabbed a wheelchair, and from that point on she lead us through security and helped with bags. She made our check-in so comforting and soothing."
- Gary and Jane H.