NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants Go the Extra Mile
- Passengers Praise PrimeFlight Wheelchair Services
- PrimeFlight Launches Exterior Aircraft Cleaning Division
- RON Crew Returns $1,740
- Steve Leonard Joins PrimeFlight as Sr. VP Business Development
- Southwest Acknowledged PrimeFlight as Ingredient to Cleanest Cabins Recognition
- PrimeFlight Trains Employees in Leadership and Management
Natalia Starling Joins PrimeFlight as General Manager – GSP
We are pleased to announce that Natalia Starling has joined the team as the new PrimeFlight general manager at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP).
Natalia is an Industrial Engineer who comes to us via a career managing commercial property facility cleaning. Most recently Natalia oversaw a workforce in excess of 45 people and 120,000 square feet at a Michelin US plant in the Greenville-Spartanburg area.
Residing in Greer, SC, Natalia is the mother of two children (ages 11 and 13), and enjoys time traveling with her family.
She is an outstanding addition to the PrimeFlight family. Please join us in welcoming Natalia.