NEWS AND UPDATES
Keep up with all the latest news from PrimeFlight Aviation Services.
- PrimeFlight Wheelchair Attendants Go the Extra Mile
- Passengers Praise PrimeFlight Wheelchair Services
- PrimeFlight Launches Exterior Aircraft Cleaning Division
- RON Crew Returns $1,740
- Steve Leonard Joins PrimeFlight as Sr. VP Business Development
- Southwest Acknowledged PrimeFlight as Ingredient to Cleanest Cabins Recognition
- PrimeFlight Trains Employees in Leadership and Management
PrimeFlight Gains ISAGO Certification
PrimeFlight is honored to announce our ISAGO quality certification.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) conducts a thorough audit before awarding the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) certification.
According to IATA, the ISAGO certification, "relies on a backbone of audit standards applicable to all ground companies worldwide, coupled with a uniform set of standards relevant for the specific activities of any ground handler."
We are proud to meet the high standards set by ISAGO and intend to fully uphold these standards moving forward in all current and future PrimeFlight locations.
Read more about the ISAGO certification at the IATA website.